Healing and Transformation Through the Arts: An Expressive Arts Therapy Group
In It Together
- Are you looking for a place to explore your creativity without inner or outer judgment?
- Do you want to have fun with free expression?
- Are you curious about how the arts can support your personal healing and growth?
- Do you want to give and receive support for your inner creative life?
- Are you interested in meeting regularly with others who want to explore the expressive arts?
Join me in my spacious new expressive arts studio in Oakland, CA, stocked with everything you need to enter the portal of your own creativity. You do NOT need special training, talent or temperament~just a willingness to try new things, to play, to laugh or cry, and to share yourself with others.
As we work in imagery and make art together, we will discover and develop links to feelings, patterns, beliefs and inner iconography. Within the safety of our confidential group, we will discover pathways through feeling into healing. Our struggles and joys will find their way into creative forms including collage, movement, music, painting, sandtray and dramatic enactments. The deeper meanings within our challenges will be explored as they are revealed to us through the arts; insight and understanding will grow. Trusting in the creative process, we will strengthen our intuitive pathways and find healing, community and hope.
This group will be useful to those making life transitions, changing old habits or coping strategies, and/or desiring a deeper connection to themselves and others.
No art experience necessary
All art supplies provided.
When: 1st Fridays 10am-1pm, beginning April 7, 2023
Where: True Light Expressive Arts Studio, Oakland, CA
Cost: $50 per workshop, (sliding scale available)
For more information or to register: email@example.com
or call 510 595.5500, ext. 20